We are enfore AG
Enfore AG was founded in 2009 as NumberFour AG by Marco Boerries to re-imagine how small businesses utilize technology. We have built an open business platform to develop solutions that help 200+ million small businesses stay competitive in a connected world. Our bold vision is simple: every small business should enjoy similar efficiencies and scalability that are typically only available to large enterprises.
Our headquarters is located in Berlin, Germany, with an additional office in Hamburg, Germany.
About the Job
As a Senior Device Platform Engineer (m/f) you will join a dedicated team of experienced engineers in our Hamburg office who value and practice transparency and direct communication. As a strong member of the team, you are passionate about software development, have high quality standards and a drive to create an excellent product.
- You will work in an automated and test-driven environment where deadlines are defined by quality and sensibility rather than a speedy delivery
- You will work with GCC, LLVM and Android Studio for the target platforms Debian Linux and Android 7.1.
- You work on the development and maintenance of a platform independent C++ library for remote inter-process communication between applications running on iOS, Android, Linux, Mac OSX and Bare Metal (Cortex-M).
- You will take full responsibility in all aspects of your work.
- Depending on your skills and interests you can extend your responsibilities into adjacent areas like Linux/Android device drivers, Android system development, Android or iOS mobile development or Bare Metal development.
- Extensive experience with software development in at least one large project running on a Linux platform
- Many years of professional of C++ development on Mac OS, Windows or with gcc/g++ on Embedded Devices
- Strong reasoning and contextualizing development skills
- Experience with translating a complex system into minimal, clear and intuitive APIs and applications
- Solid English communication skills
- Minimum B.Sc. in Computer Science
Extra Qualifiers we’d like to see:
Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Android System development knowledge (AOSP)
- Linux System development knowledge (Kernel drivers)
- Bluetooth-Development with BlueZ
- Experience writing mobile software on iOS or Android devices
Questions? We are happy to hear from you!