We are enfore AG
Enfore AG was founded in 2009 as NumberFour AG by Marco Boerries to re-imagine how small businesses utilize technology. We have built an open business platform to develop solutions that help 200+ million small businesses stay competitive in a connected world. Our bold vision is simple: every small business should enjoy similar efficiencies and scalability that are typically only available to large enterprises.
Our headquarters is located in Berlin, Germany, with an additional office in Hamburg, Germany.
About the Job
As a Senior Recruiter (m/f) at enfore you will join an experienced HR Team who values authenticity, a deep understanding of people and a dedicated service approach to help our teams. Our recruiting practices are always at the highest level of honesty, respect and care.
- You will manage our full cycle recruiting for our headquarter in Berlin and provide support to Hamburg as needed
- You will act as the bridge between our hiring managers and candidates by building a relationship on both sides
- You will conduct role briefings and set expectations for recruitment process
- You will create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements and hire the top 5% of engineering talent
- You are in charge of Candidate Relationship Management - Conduct interactions with candidates in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- You use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- You are able to communicate seamlessly with all types of people
- You love all forms of the written word and see yourself as an expert in using language to help others
- You are highly self motivated, organized and driven to find the answer to any problem
- Processes are comfortable for you, but you are able to quickly respond to a new situation
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years of high volume recruiting in the technology industry
- Experience in writing job postings, working with all types of hiring managers and employer branding concepts
- Strong interest in behavioural science and concepts
- Excellent English communication skills
Extra Qualifiers we’d like to see
Solid German language skills
University degree in psychology or social sciences
Questions? We are happy to hear from you!