We are enfore AG
Enfore AG was founded in 2009 as NumberFour AG by Marco Boerries to re-imagine how small businesses utilize technology. We have built an open business platform to develop solutions that help 200+ million small businesses stay competitive in a connected world. Our bold vision is simple: every small business should enjoy similar efficiencies and scalability that are typically only available to large enterprises.
Our headquarters is located in Berlin, Germany, with an additional office in Hamburg, Germany.
About the Job:
As a Technical Writer for Customer Care (m/f), you will be responsible to make our customer experience as easy as possible, helping them to use our products with innovative self-care solutions. You will work in a very experienced team, where a collegial atmosphere helps us to achieve great things together.
- Create user-specific instructions, for example Q&A, videos, tutorials in German and English for our self-care platform
- Update and improve our self-care content as well as training documentation for our agents
- Design e-learning modules
- Research on features and workflows of our solutions in close cooperation with the development team
- Coordinate with our design agency
- Monitor and analyse user feedback on our self service
- Propose optimizations regarding workflows and usability to the relevant stakeholders
- Completed studies of Technical Writing, technical study with further education as a Technical Writer or a comparable degree
- At least two years of experience in creating customer care and user documentation for complex systems, preferably ERP solutions
- Experience in creating screenplays for videos and step-by-step tutorials
- Ability to present complex technical facts in an easy and comprehensive way
- Excellent German language skills and fluency in English
- Availability to take occasional business trips
Things that make you stand out:
- Work experience in Customer Care Organizations
- Training or practical experience as a trainer
Questions? We are happy to hear from you!